Tuesday, December 08, 2009

GREEN BAG

...
This Bag concept is developed
using the RECYCLE logo in a maNNer
that it continues on the handles.
Making the meSSage quite direct & clear.
...
material: coTTon canvas + its double layered
& thus can be used inside-out (reversible)
...
available in:
Bombay - Attic - Santacruz (w)
Bombay - Bliss - Versova (aram nagar 1)
Bombay - Tappu Ki Dukaan - Fort (near bombay store)
Pune - EitherOr - Sassoon Road
Goa - Ferreira - Calangute
Hyderabad - Dcube - Jubliee hills
Bangalore - Levitate - 100 ft. Rd. Indiranagar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant digital memory has become in our every day lives. It's like everywhere I turn, I see something with a card slot or USB port . I guess it makes sense though, considering how cheap memory has become as of late...

Gahhhhh... I shouldn't be complaining. I can't make it through a day without my R4 / R4i!

(Posted by NDSBro for R4i Nintendo DS.)